A website is the first asset in other words the first virtual office your customer visits to know more about your businesses.
Why you need an Ecommerce?
- Start Selling Online
- Marketing Automation
- Reduce Low End Operation
- Avail Remote Employee Flexibility
What is E-Commerce?
A website is the first asset in other words the first virtual office your customer visits to know more about your businesses. An informative and well-optimized website converts visitors does the job to make a great first impression. A well defined and designed always fulfills the need of visitors and encourages to take action.
- Audience: Audience/Users of the website should be the primary focus while designing the website, not just the industry standards. When ignored, the website results in a high bounce rate and low engagement among users. We at stablx, believe in this thesis and implement it on the very initial stage of the development action plan.
- Design: Design Implementation of the website should be done considering the audience, language, location, and experience to achieve the result.
- Context: Context is important and one should never ignore the powers. In terms of business, content on the website define if the consumers visiting the website should take action or visit an alternate.
- Accessibility: The architecture of the website should be easy to navigate not just for the users for also for search engines.
Get a website that suits or business and delivers the performance to host millions. We design responsive experience websites, search engine optimized, and ready for marketing on the delivery.
Popular E-Commerce Platforms
Requirement analysis is a process of understanding the whole in, out and processing of the system and the interface. The process includes understanding the end-user experience business want to deliver, backend users who will be managing the website, and understanding the processing which happens inside the system.
Architecture development is the process of creating an engineered skeleton of a future system. It defines how different parts of the website will be arranged and organized and developed to achieve the output.
Development is the process where a design & architecture is converted into code to build the actual website. The process involves convesion of pseudo code into programming language to buld the backend and frontend of the website.