- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
- Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Managing IT initiatives and collaborating with in-house technical staff
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Produce report
- Proven experience as IT Consultant
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems
- Experience with various operating systems and databases
- Experience in project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT, or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus
- Demonstrated experiences as a teacher/mentor.
- Should be open-minded, expressive, and have good skills in explaining things.
- Experience in building interactive and responsive web applications.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Jasmine/Karma, Chai/Mocha, or JEST.
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS.
- Should take the extra step to explain concepts to candidate, team members clearly.
- English Written
- English Spoken
- Can do this job as a Part-Time Full Stack Developer Mentor Job.
- Can apply for this job as a 2nd job.
- Part-time employees can choose to work for 2-3 hours/day
Type: Remote work
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 3-5 Year Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with database MongoDB, Hadoop, MySQL
- Server-side template language Jinja2, Mako
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Location: Remote(Til 2021)/In Office Post Codiv19(Hyderabad)
Pay: Better or As per Industry Standards
Experience: 6-8 years (hands-on)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involve in SPRINT planning and SCRUM.
- Participate in planning and delivering software solutions used across multiple products and organizational units
- Able to read from existing code and refactor as requested
- Contribute to team brain-storming sessions to review requirements and develop solid designs.
- Write modular, secure, and well tested front-end code (WPF), middle-tier services (C#), and persistent layer (SQL/NoSQL)
- Participate in code reviews and documentations
- Use automated analysis tools to calculate scalability and performance of web solutions. Write Unit Tests and apply to continuous integrations
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications.
- Strong understanding of OOP and modern design patterns using SOLID development practices
- Experience in developing an application in the Microsoft C#, .NET stack (WISA, WINS)
- Strong knowledge of SOA in terms of design and implementation.
- Custom Controls and Theming
- Routing (Events, Commands)
- Dependency Properties
- Design pattern – separated Presentation, MVVM, Custom Commands, Attached Behaviors
- Data Binding
Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, HTTP/2 protocol
Additional Skills: JSON, Web API, REST Architecture, MVVM, TDD, CICD, DevOps