JOIN THE TEAM AT STABLX
At stablx, we believe work with efficiency is done when you are mentally and physically fit. We encourage teams to take breaks, and give opportunity to learn new skills.
Skills we seek
1. Best and responsive company I have ever worked with! Aditya, Content Writer
2. Pay on Time and advance with their process & tools! Samina, SEO Executive
3. Excited with the news content and ready for new industry. Niti Pawar, News Content Writer
Ready to take the next step in your career? Check out open positions at our global offices today by clicking the link below.
stablx is looking for Graphic Proofessional who is skilled to understand our client requrements and curate mind blowing creatives for the purpose. The candidate should have previous experience is design and advertising industry.
- English (Spoken)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Adobe premier pro
- Motion Graphics
We are looking for Business Development Executive having experience in digital asset management and digital marketing. The candidate will be responsibe to attend meeting to demo products and services, deliver presentations and send proposal to clients. The BDE will be also attend events to be an active part of community to represent stablx.
- Professional English (Written)
- Professional English (Spoken)
- Client Servicing
- Digital Marketing
- CRM & Microsoft Excel
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support
- Achieve Designated admission Targets
- Counseling students and parents about our courses.
- Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output
- Clarifying of doubts of students and parents
- Handling assigned administrative responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Hyperactive towards tech, tech learning, and research
Required Candidate profile
- Good working knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Google Drive & the Internet.
- Have decent knowledge about Software Development
- Good written and verbal communication skills. (Fluency in English & Hindi is must / in Case
of South / West – Regional Languages is mandatory)
- Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships and can get the job Done.
- Negotiation skills and with Self-confidence
- Ready to learn new things as needed to improve the client experience
- Fluent English, Hindi, Telugu(Optional)
- A laptop with a One Mbps internet connection
- Open-minded and challenging
- A silent workspace to work
Industry: Education & Technology Skilling
Audience: UG Passed Out Students, Candidate Willing to Change their Job
Knowledge: Must be aware of the software and IT industry in general.
Prospect Type: B2C
Type: Full Time, Part-Time
Shift: Day (IST)
Interested: Candidate qualifying for an above requirement may share resume at [email protected]
- Can do this job as a Part-Time Full Stack Developer Mentor Job.
- Can apply for this job as a 2nd job.
- Part-time employees can choose to work for 2-3 hours/day
Type: Remote work
Work location: Hyderabad(WFH until Covid-19 normality)
Work location: Remote (Til 2021)
Experience: 4+ years
• Expert React Programmer. Must have extensive experience working with Next.js framework, Redux
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 3-5 Year Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with database MongoDB, Hadoop, MySQL
- Server-side template language Jinja2, Mako
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Location: Remote(Til 2021)/In Office Post Codiv19(Hyderabad)
Pay: Better or As per Industry Standards
Experience: 6-8 years (hands-on)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involve in SPRINT planning and SCRUM.
- Participate in planning and delivering software solutions used across multiple products and organizational units
- Able to read from existing code and refactor as requested
- Contribute to team brain-storming sessions to review requirements and develop solid designs.
- Write modular, secure, and well tested front-end code (WPF), middle-tier services (C#), and persistent layer (SQL/NoSQL)
- Participate in code reviews and documentations
- Use automated analysis tools to calculate scalability and performance of web solutions. Write Unit Tests and apply to continuous integrations
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications.
- Strong understanding of OOP and modern design patterns using SOLID development practices
- Experience in developing an application in the Microsoft C#, .NET stack (WISA, WINS)
- Strong knowledge of SOA in terms of design and implementation.
- Custom Controls and Theming
- Routing (Events, Commands)
- Dependency Properties
- Design pattern – separated Presentation, MVVM, Custom Commands, Attached Behaviors
- Data Binding
Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, HTTP/2 protocol
Additional Skills: JSON, Web API, REST Architecture, MVVM, TDD, CICD, DevOps
Location: Remote (Til Dec 2021), Post Covid in Hyderabad, India
Salary: Better or as per industry Standards
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring & Spring Boot Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development